So a pot stamped 1377833 is a CTS pot made in the 33rd week of 1978.
- Sex chat free no creditcard
- uses radioisotopes carbon dating
- 20 free credits when sign up for cam chat
- Free southamerica sexchat sites
- polish dating network
- updating rom
- Watertown ny chat rooms
Then 134-6320 would become 134-320 and the specifications of the instrument should be used for determining the approximate year or decade the particular instrument was built.
Here is a brief listing of the manufacturers Source Code numbers: 34 – Cornell-Dubilier Electronics (made capacitors used on early Fender Guitars and are the ones that were paper and wax coated.
In the second string of numbers, the first three numbers are a code identifying the manufacturer.
The next two numbers after the manufacturer number are the year, and the last two numbers are the week of the year the pots were made.
- All vintage USA Big Muffs have source-date codes stamped on the underside of the potentiometer cans, or “pots”.